Integration Point - english
First Stops for Refugees at Jobcenter Kreis Wesel
"Integration Point", What is an Integration Point?
Integration Point (IP) is an association of the local Jobcenter Kreis Wesel and Federal Agency for Unemployment Wesel. It is the first stop for refugees.
- The requirements are:
- your entitlement to asylum has been recognised
- you have specific residence permits from the immigration authority
Where is an "Integration Point"?
Jobcenter Wesel: Reeser Landstr. 61, 46483 Wesel
Location: Room 15, 16 and 18 ground floor
Jobcenter Dinslaken: Moltkestr. 11, 46535 Dinslaken
Location: room second floor
Jobcenter Moers: Mühlenstr. 9-11, 47441 Moers
Location: room 154, 156 and 158 first floor
Jobcenter Kamp-Lintfort: Freiherr-vom-Stein-Str. 20, 47475 Kamp-Lintfort
Location: room first floor
The Integraion Point is the first contact point for:
- people with residence title for specific putposes
- people with humanitarian residence title for specific putposes according to Chapter 2, Section 5 of Residence Act
(if benefits are drawn under the German social welfare law for asylum seekers)
- people with acquiescence according to § 60a of Residence Act
What will be done to help you?
Within the Integration Point the following operations are processed:
- Support regarding the recognition of foreign professional qualifications
- Analysis of you language skills
- Offering language and integration courses
- Job or apprenticeship offers
- receiving benefits if your are eligible
What do the qualified employees of the Integration Point help you with?
Integration in the job- and apprenticeship market:
- language courses, integration courses (learning the German language)
- recognition consolation (assistance with the recognition of vocational qualification)
- qualification consultancy (apprenticeship offers and job search)
- skills (education and work experience)
Social assistance benefits:
- First concession of benefits according to Code of Social Law II
- Contingently further assistance
More Information - please read flyer "Ankommen in NRW"
(MAIS NRW, december 2015, PDF) ...